- Maintain a database of names and addresses of Association members and the surviving spouse/partner of deceased members, including information for categorizing members in ways relevant to Association business and activities;
- Produce electronic mailing lists requested by officers, the Board, committee chairs and other agencies approved by the Board.
Policies for Sharing Emeriti Information
- All information in the database can be shared with the UNL Accounting Office (the original source of the information) whenever requested.
- Names and mailing addresses can be made available to the UN Foundation or UN President for the annual Foundation and President Emeriti luncheons.
- Names and mailing addresses can be made available to the UNL print shop or campus post office for Association business.
- All or parts of the database can be made available to Association officers, the Board and standing committee chairs.
- Any other use or sharing of information from the database requires approval by the Board, and if granted, shall be one-time use for the specific purpose of the request. If the Board is unavailable, approval can be given by unanimous consent of the president, vice-president, and past-president or other board members should one or more of these officers be unavailable.
Alfred Stark, Chair,
Please contact Alfred with questions, comments, and suggestions including corrections to the database.